What are the Benefits of HFS?
- Provides a solution for restoration of skid resistance on existing pavements or enhancement of skid resistance on new pavements
- Provides a solution for “spot treatment” of a pavement where friction demand is highest
- Low Cost Treatment (when compared to removal and replacement existing pavement)
- Can be installed during short (4-6 hour) closures of the pavement and only one lane at a time
- Only minimal additional thickness or (1/8″ – 1/4″) thickness for areas where overhead clearance is limited
- Can be installed over virtually all pavement types
- Can be colored for delineation purposes